Saturday 4 October 2014

Warmonger Miniatures 10mm Empire Zweihänder (Great Swords) and the Pikeniere (Pikemen)

Just received my Kickstarter Zweihänder (Great Swords) and the Pikeniere (Pikemen) from Warmonger Miniatures. These are really well sculpted miniatures to add to any Warmaster Empire army.

The great news is that even though the Kickstarter finished months ago, if you missed out (nooooo!), Warmonger Miniatures is making them available through his store (oh joy!).

I thoroughly recommend them. Warmonger has done a brilliant job. I will certainly be supporting any future Kickstarters he does for 10mm miniatures.

Have a look at the goods...

Pikeniere (Pikemen)




Zweihänder (Great Swords)



 
The other painted miniatures are from eBay (no I can't paint that well). The Cardinals Painting Service I believe painted the some of them.