Saturday 12 August 2017

Nebula class ship data card for ACTA Star Fleet

It's high time I returned to posting about my conversions for the Next Generation era ship data cards for ACTA Star Fleet. The last ship I posted about was the Ambassador class of explorer vessels for Star Fleet. So below is the Nebula class.

The Nebula Class starship

The above model is from the Furuta range of miniatures. Its light weight enough to be able to rest on a standard flight stand. The saucer section is detachable and I have inked and highlighted the model. You can find out more about this in an older post here.

The ship data card is below. Given its less offensively armed than the Ambassador, the Nebula is a cheaper vessel point value wise.


Next ship I need to develop stats for is the Galaxy class. But that's a post for another time.