Sunday 3 September 2017

HALO Ground Command Covenant Phantom dropship

Speaking of Spartan Games going bust 😒

Poor lads at Spartan! They produced some wonderful games and I'm sad to see them go out of business.

I frantically bought a bunch of Halo Ground Command and Halo Fleet Battles items before my local store sold out. Needless to say, one's wallet is rather thin at the moment.



One of the things I did manage to lay my hands on was the Covenant Phantom dropship. This is the same size as the UNSC Pelican dropship (see post here). So it suits 10mm nicely but isn't sized to fit with the Halo Ground Command 15mm sized miniatures. So in fond farewell to Spartan Games, below are a few pictures of what you get (or would have gotten) in the box.

Flying stand, tokens and front side of the Phantom's data sheet

The model itself and the other side of the data sheet

Needless to say, I wouldn't doubt that 343 Industries will be looking to licence someone else to carry the game forwards and that would very likely mean that 343 has possession of the molds for these miniatures. So they may very well come back in to production some time in the near future.